Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Eyeliner, Eyeliner, Oh Darling Eyeliner

Dear Wonderful Reader,
In this wonderful world of make-up how do we deal with eyeliner and how do we apply it and WORK IT! Well it is probably the most fundamental tool of eye makeup It has the power just to complete a look. From getting that sharp look to that Beautiful winged cat eye we all use it but do we all know how?

I am going to give you three easy steps on how to get that wonderful eyeliner job.

1.) NEVER EVER EVER! EVER! Pull your eye down to get eyeliner on your waterline it may seem like it is easier and it is but if you practice doing it without pulling your eye down then you will get better at it. What it does is it Causes pre-mature ageing and crows feet by stretching the skin. While also giving you a false impression on what the intensity of the color is.

2.) Begginers use gel, or a felt tip liquid. It is a easy method to work with as someone who never good with liquid eyeliner when I first started I thought I would never get a strait line on the top of my lid and really it is something that take practice but a felt tip gives you more control and it dries faster so you don't have to worry about it transferring to your lower brow. And Personally I Like gel It works better and gives me more options and control in the make up.

3.) Use a light hand. Shaking or a hard hand can lead to unsteady line and lumpy looking eyes which is not attractive on you trust me... also be very careful with wings and unsteady hands because it leads to uneven wings and it leads to thick wings.

Here I have included some links to some useful youtube videos. . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klsgXpHzHKI
I really enjoy this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB_EEC12eXc&feature=related
Wings can be hard but this video makes it very easy..



Have an amazing day and hope you soon have perfect eyeliner Send me Pictures to include in another blog. Tell me your stories and give me some advice and tips I didnt mention(:


As For todays qoute... "What other people think of me is not my business. What I do is what I do. How people see me doesn’t change what I decide to do. I don’t choose projects so people don’t see me as one thing or another. I choose projects that excite me. I think the problem is that people refuse to understand what drag is outside of their own belief system. ”
—RuPaul,"


No comments:

Post a Comment